These easy delicious Mediterranean Vegetables can be cooked right away grill or stove-pinnacle for a mild and tasty aspect dish option.
- 2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 medium zucchini, cut in eighths lengthwise, then halved crosswise (about 3 inches long)
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 2 teaspoons greek seasonings
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a large grill-safe skillet and place on hot grill (or stove-top over medium-high heat) until hot. Add zucchini, onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 6 minutes or until browned on edges.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil plus remaining ingredients.
- Remove skillet from heat. Add seasoning mixture to cooked vegetables; toss gently to coat.